Friday, January 27, 2006

3 More Days...

and we'll be in Florida!! I can't wait to be in warm weather. OH, palm trees, they make me smile :) The last time I was there was with Amy for the Packers/Tampa game which is a blog in itself! That must have been 8 or 10 years ago.???

I'll be sending out my first newsletter tonight for www.Scrap-Tastic.com about the DT call. If you or anyone you know would be interested, please send me an e-mail at Scrap-Tastic@wi.rr.com. I am soooo pumped about this site, it is going to be great!!

Also, the Last Scrapper Standing voting is going on now until Saturday 4pm CST. Mine is #9, please vote for me :D Here's the link - http://just4keeps.com/newphp/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6479&sid=9109a3343bf66525608a8be34c58dda9

ta ta.. Bec

2 comments:

Michelle W. said...

hi Becky, great to hear about the dt thing, email me about it ok... I'll vote for ya

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Have a WONDERFUL time in Florida. I love it there too, and we are planning a trip in the near future! :)