Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Excitment is in the air!

Right now I am loving every job that I currently do... mom, store owner and aerobics instructor. But, I've decided to take on another... another job where I will be working with product that I am truely passionate about. I am the new US distributor for Urban Lily. Yes, THE Urban Lily!!!! Could I love product any more than theirs??? nope. So, I will be getting my first shipment in 3-4 weeks! So, if you don't see me for a while... you know why! This is their new product that I will be working with. I also have it in my store on pre-order! Besides the new Urban Lily coming Scrap-Tastic, I have been busy ordering from other great companies... Basic Grey, American Crafts, Prima, Queen & Co, and Autumn Leaves to name a few. I'm so excited to kick off the new year with all of this fun schtuff :)

13 comments:

justem said...

Yay! Congrats on the new gig!! :)

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

OMGosh!! Lucky you Becky!! Miss chatting with you at SAL!!!

Veronica

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

OMGosh!! Lucky you to be surrounded in all that yummy UL!! Miss you on Scrap a latte!!

Veronica

.jessica jo. said...

no way!!!!!!!!!!!! that is totally awesome!!!!!

Barb said...

Hooray for Urban Lily! You go, girl.

Latharia said...

How exciting is THAT? TOO COOL!! :D

Anonymous said...

wow! that is wonderful news!!!!! congrats.

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Ooooo! That's some yummy stuff going on here! I can't wait to get my hands on some! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new role! Great catching up on your blog! :)

Cami said...

That sounds wonderful! What an exciting venture!

stephanie howell said...

yay!
that's so exciting!
you do such great work, girl!
stephanie (harpersmama)

Cheryl Wray said...

Woo hoo!! LOVE their stuff!

Anonymous said...

Becky that is awesome! UL is soooo yummy!! Congrats to you!