Caytlynn turned 5 last week and I decided to let her have 4 friends over for a party. All went well! I had all the girls dress up in a princess outfit, I sprinkled fairy dust over their heads and asked them to make a wish, we played pin the lips on the frog, ate pizza(you know princess do eat pizza!) and made some paper purses and decorated with paper flowers. Here's Caytlynn, she had such a blast! A "as good as it's going to get" pic of all the girlies!! Cass was the hardest to get still!
Caytlynn had 2 days of school this week. When I asked what happened she said "we went out for recess!" and I said "what else?" she said "i forgot" nothing has changed from K4!!! Although, her and Cassidy sure do make up for lost time when she gets home... constant bickering, fights, toy stealing! Before they could spread all that love throughout the day, now they only have a few hours to do it and it drives me bonkers!!
Christine (check out her blog: http://wwwpaperrhino.blogspot.com/) tagged me, so I must keep this going! It's been a looong time since she tagged me, but I am still going to do this. The Rules: So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
1. I have a tattoo of a kitty just under the waist line.
2. I played violin, flute cello and alto sax in HS.
3. I am one of the BIGGEST reality TV junkies!
4. I love 80s music and plan to listen to it until the day I die.
5. I am terrified of going over high rises and big, long bridges. Although I do because it's so darn convenient :?
6. I cannot get enough Miracle Whip on any sandwich/burger!I love it so much! Also, I used to eat Miracle Whip sandwiches... just the bread and mayo - eeek!
7. I am secretly married to Wentworth Miller... shhhhh, don't tell my hubby ;)
And now I will tag: