Monday, March 22, 2010

THANK YOU!!!

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments about my Welcome sign :) I'll be selling these on etsy, so if you are interested, please let me know! I'll be selling the flowers too ;)

And for the REALLY important news....... Drum Roll Please..........

The person receiving a bottle of Textured Effects is.......

Brenda!

Brenda said... Wow, the textured effects really makes that butterfly stand out. Such a gorgeous project!

Congrats Brenda! Enjoy texturing up EVERYTHING!!! lol

Now, for a little sneak peek of April's Kit:

Some of the papers

A door hanging I made for my mom

And a few peeks of Nat's LOs!!

I am so proud of my girls... they BOTH took 1st place in the most creative fun float!!! I gave them a few rhinestones and then the only other thing I helped with was cutting a flower for Cassidy. They both came up with their own ideas and did their own thing! Here they are with their fun floats, certificates and 1st place ribbons :)

And my gorgeous Caytlynn :) Once and a while I capture her essence and here it is!


Scrap On!

Becky

1 comment:

Abby and Brenda said...

Wow! I'm so excited - Thank you so much!