Thursday, June 29, 2006

More scrappy stuff!!

Here's some of the stuff I've been working on :) :) :) Other than this, not too much going on! I've been really tired lately - go figure! Today when Cassidy took a nap, I napped too! Usually, I'm on the computer no matter what! Not today!
The first LO is for Fiber Scraps DT.
Second is for the latest dare. The dare was "I'd do anything for love, but I won't do ____". So, I read a similar quote a long time ago and thought this would be funny! I was smiling the entire time! Journaling:

He said "It's me or the scrapbooking" I snapped this picture as you left and scrapped it IMMEDIATELY!!!

It's totally fictional, even the pic is from the internet! The last one is for a contest I"m in and also for the totally cool How Much Is Too Much challenge #3!!


3 comments:

justem said...

These are all very cute! I love the papers on the second one! They go together so well...very funky :)

Barb said...

Love, love, love these. Especially the one with the blin.g

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts...my fave is the scrapbooking one. SO FUNNY and cute!