Friday, November 16, 2007

What's a girl to do?

I just got an e-mail from someone telling me some very exciting news! I can't tell anyone, yet. What do I do? I guess you all have to wait until tomorrow afternoon! Then I can spill. Do you think I am actually going to be able to sleep tonight? Nope. What's a girl to do? maybe a beer will help! Maybe posting some LOs will help... I used the Flavorful kit to make these. I really loved working with this kit. all the colors are beautiful!!!!


ok, I'm still pretty anxious to spill, but I will just go instead!

becbeck out.

5 comments:

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Alright! What is it???? Congratulations to you anyway cause I just know it's something fabulous!!

Barb said...

Love the new LOs and congrats on your Prima victory!

Very cool!

Denise Shaw said...

Beautiful LO girl! The new baby is such a cutie! I hope your feeling better too!

Ronda Simpson said...

OoOoO...love what you created with the Flavorful kit!! Congrats on the Prima contest! Awesome LO!

Anonymous said...

You have been a designing sensation lately! Love, love everything you've done, and the Scoops of Love was super to work with! Thanks so much!

P.S. You are TAGGED! Check out my blog! (It's an easy one!)
http://web.mac.com/lhilt777/Scrapbook/Blog/Blog.html