Thursday, November 18, 2010

All new and exciting things....

I am in such a whirlwind of stuff going on here! First off, I made the short list for Theresa Collins Design Team call, but did not make the final cut. That's okay though, it was awesome to know that I was a finalist!! Plus, after I saw the list of talent, I pretty much knew I wouldn't make it ;) I am absolutely floored that Aida did not make it though... SHE is my scrappy hero!

Today is my first day of being a part of the Mixology Crafts Team! I will be posting today :) Here is my project:

That's my daughter, Cali.... we call her Smooshie :)
Back to the Butterfly Barrette... you will have to check out the Mixology Crafts Blog for instructions ;) I used Helmar's Gemstone Glue and 450 Quick Dry Adhesive for the rhinestones and to put the flower together.

I did another class last night :) You can view it here. And at the end of class, I showed December's Kit, Vintage Frost - it's BEAUTIFUL!!! It won't be available for a few more days, but you can see a preview in last night's class :) I will NOT be doing another class next Wednesday, but I WILL be doing a class on Saturday the 27th in place of Wednesday's class. I will be creating a December Daily Journal! Read about it here.

Here's last week's Family Friday project:


I am going to have everyone add a few things that they are grateful for in here and then we will read them during Thanksgiving dinner :) See all the dimension on the heart and L.O.V.E.??? That is thanks to Helmar's Liquid Scrap Dots! I made them all different heights!

Holy cow! I just saw this post at the Helmar Blog! Are you a fan?? I sure hope you are ;) Be pround of being a fan and get your blinkie here!!

As if that was not enough *winks*, that is all for today! I know there is more, just out of time!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Becky

No comments: