Sunday, March 12, 2006

Challenge & 10.5 hrs Sleep!!

Here's the blog challenge, about blogging!!!! Thanks to BonnieRose :)
1. What time of year do you blog the most? Well, I just started blogging a couple months ago, so, it's hard to tell.
2. What time of year do you seem to blog the least? same as #1
3. What time of DAY do you do your most blogging? varies all the time! Lately, it's mostly at night.
4. When blog-hopping, do you tend to look at your blogroll list (or fave blogs) to see which ones have been updated, or do you visit your faves on a regular basis regardless? I usually visit my favs at least once a week, sometimes once a day depending on who's it is. Michelle updates everyday, so I always go there!!!
5. Do you change your blogroll often? Sometimes it seems like I change my blogroll more than I blog ;)
6. How many times a day, after writing a new post, do you check for new comments? I have the comments e-mailed to me, so I don't have to check :)
7. Do you leave comments on others' blogs, or are you more of a lurker? Most times I leave comments. Sometimes I just don't have anything to say or I'm in a hurry!!

I had 10.5 hours of sleep last night and now I'm rarin' to go!! Still have to take pics of all my scrapping!! Maybe I'll update later, gotta go scrap - ta ta!

No comments: