Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday Challenge

Tuesday Challenge - thanks to BonnieRose!!!

1. I almost peed myself about 10 times while watching a movie tonight!!! This little boy in my tummy is sitting on my bladder and often uses it as a punching bag! I knew my hubby was getting irritated, so when my dd said that she had to go potty, I volunteered(gladly) and snuck in a little potty time myself!!!
2. Country music = twang.
3. The smell of leather reminds me of my ex-fiance, he rode a harley and I had multiple leater jackets.
4. When I was little my mom told me never to be naughty because she always found out when I was, or so she thought!!
5. The last time I screamed was because... it must have been because one or both of my kiddos wasn't behaving, most likely Caytlynn.
6. The one person I aspire to be most like is... Well, in the scrapbooking world, Elsie! In normal life, me :)
7. I have a cappachino, scrap and pee every day.
8. I scrapbook because I love it!!! It's almost like a natural high when I complete a LO that I love! Plus, I want my children to have my scrapbooks when I die and remember all the wonderful times we had.
9. People drive me crazy when they drive too slow and are in the fast lane, uh, HELLO - didn't they get the memo??
10. A special gift I remember receiving, that meant the world to me, was my first scrapbook bought by my hubby back when he was barely my boyfriend(that's another story!!!).

2 comments:

Michelle W. said...

LOL. Oh the joy of pregnancy!

Michelle

Unknown said...

Ha! I so remember that about being preggers. What I hated the most was having to get up in the middle of the night...interrupted perfectly good sleep!