Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

There are a few things that I will be doing differently in 2009. These are not resolutions, just small goals that I need to strive for throughout the new year ;) The first is to make more time for ME! I need to scrap more. Not just because I want to, but I need to.
Little by little I will become more organized too. I will start with a major move in my scrap room. It will be very interesting to say the least - lol.
And like most people I want to lose weight. This is an ongoing thing for me and has been ever since Caytlynn was born... not counting during each pregnancy since, rather in between. Just 5 pounds. Hopefully more will come (off), but just 5 to begin with!
Anyone doing resolutions?

I'm not hoping for miracles, so I can do this! At least that is what I have to keep telling myself ;)

And I leave you with my latest... I created these trees for Helmar using ALL Helmar products. You can check out all the cool techniques I used at the Helmar Blog. I spent so much time with the little one that I had to name her and since she is so sassy and displays such attitude I call her "Tude"
As always, thanks for visiting me and Have a fabulous New Year!
Becky

No comments: