Sunday, December 07, 2008

My New Love

Goodbye pop dots and HELLO Scrap Dots! I have a chance to play with some of my goodies from Helmar and I am in LOVE with the Scrap Dots!!! You can see that I used them here on my butterflies. This is for my Beauty Workshop (see post below for deets!):




Let me tell you why this IS da bomb.... I love dimension! And I use the foam pop dots often and I double up the pop dots even more often since they squish. I can't stand that they squish! Scrap Dots does not squish!!!! I let this set overnight and I can push down and they still have dimension! Isn't that what pop dots are suppose to do??? Anyways, you can always add another dab if you need more dimension and build it up. but for my LO here, it has served it's purpose and it has served it well :) PS I snapped the pic when the glue was still wet, but it dries clear where as the pop dots aren't really clear...

Corey is still remodeling the bathroom. ARGH! He has been working so hard and so far it looks great! I can't wait til it's done.


I'll leave you all with a sneek peek to my next workshop, My Boy. It's an add-on to the Beauty Build-A-Frame Workshop. This is a must have if you have a boy! Let me know if you have any questions about this one!

2 comments:

nora said...

Thats beautiful Becky!greetings Nora

Fink said...

Scrap dots sounds like a big blessing to us scrappers and card makers! I love your sneak peek! Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope to see you there again! : )