Friday, December 03, 2010

Happy Friday!!

Happy Happy Happy Happy Friday!!! Not that I am really excited for weekends, they are usually as hectic as weekdays for me, but this week I have had project after project due... still in the works with 2 due today and Sunday, but I'm happy with what I have accomplished this week! Plus this weekend is more exciting than most... I am teaching Zumba tomorrow morning and then have a wedding in the afternoon. The bride wants all the little girls to walk down the isle as flower girls... how cute is that??? My girls are really excited! So excited that they are demanding new dresses - LOL! I don't think so ;) Then Sunday is the Helmar Holiday blog hop!!! I will be doing a class at 10AM CST for Helmar on UStream - YIPEE!! Come and watch! Besides my class, you need to check out the Q&A with Tracy at 3PM CST and Stayce DeWid will be doing another class at 5PM CST!!! Besides all of this... Helmar will be giving out prizes galore!!! Check out the video! This is an event you won't want to miss!

Wednesday I did a class - Rockin the Bling - check it out! Kits are available here..... the kit is worth about $45 and you get it for $36, that's 20%off!!!


You will see the Mixology Crafts project that I did this week is from this class! So you can see it from start to finish :) Make sure you check out the Mixology Crafts Blog for great ideas on how to use Provo Craft Products for Home decor, Jewelry, fashion and just a bit of everything else inbetween!

So many exciting things in the works... I can't wait to share them all with you!!!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Becky

No comments: