Saturday, December 11, 2010

More Projects and More Classes!

I am so stinkin' excited about my Helmar Class on Monday, December 13th at 8:30PM CST! The clock that I made turned out better than I expected, so that's a BIG plus - LOL! Here it is:
I do have most of the products in my store. I am not going to make a kit out of this, you can buy them seperately and all of the links are below:
Adhesives:
Acrylic Sealer
Acid Free Glue
Gemstone Glue
Tape Runner/Refill
Zapdots - 1/4" Square White Zapdots & 1/4" Circle White Zapdots  
450 Quick Dry

Products:
Clock Frame by Kaiser

Basic Grey Urban Prairie Paper Pack
Curls Large Flourish by Kaiser

Life Rub-Ons by Kaiser

I used the alphas from this kit - Chocolate Cherry Cordial
Soft Pink Rhinestones by Kaiser

Hot Pink and Teal Pearls by Kaiser
Tropical Water and Lime Green Acrylic Paint by Kaiser and School Bus Acrylic Paint by Making Memories
Jazz Blue, Key Lime Pie and Pineapple Glimmer mist
Rhinestone Brads by Making Memories
Large Yellow Flower by Prima

You can find additional information here and even RSVP to let me know you will be watching! Hope to "see" you there ;)

My latest creation for the Mixology Crafts Blog is my rendition of a Miche Purse Charm. Click here to see the instructions and other images. It was fun and super easy to make. The best part was that I had everything to make this right in my scrap room!
Happy Weekend! I hope it rocks for you!
Becky

No comments: