Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Exciting News...

First off... I tried out for a Family Friday Design Team (binkie is on side bar) because I thought it would be FUN, FUN, FUN!!! And I made it!!! My first project will be up here, on my blog this Friday!! WHOOT!! A special thank you to Jenny for choosing me :) :) :) Not only am I excited, but my kids are too!! I told them that I made the Design Team, but they will be helping me with my projects, so "WE" all made the design team ;) Yep, they are happier than pigs in mud!

FYI! In case you did not know... Build-a Bear clothes fit the average size cat - LOLOLOL!!! I did NOT know this information until Sunday until Smokey was weaing a dress.

More exciting news coming, but I can't share just yet! And no, I am not preggers!!! Stay tuned!!

You can check out the techniques I used on my clock (below) here at UStream. It is called Techniques Class and there are 3 parts because UStream kept on freezing on me :( I will be finishing up the project tonight here on UStream.... fingers crossed that I will not freeze! Plus I will be making a spooky layout :)

That's it for today! I hope you are all having a wonderful week!!!
Bec

2 comments:

Dolores said...

Congrats Becky, Can't wait to see your projects

Leeann Pearce said...

Hi...congrats on helamr ...looking forward in working with you and getting to know you! leeann:)