Thursday, October 07, 2010

Want to Win A Gypsy???

I do!! I am in desperate need of a Gypsy and will do almost anything for one ;) I said ALMOST anything - lol! Mixology Crafts Blog is giving one away to one lucky winner... I hope it's me... and if not, I hope its you ;) Check it out here!
Delicious-ness arrived at my doorstep yesterday! Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive in TWO sizes!!! As always, all Helmar products are 10% off at Scrap-Tastic!

If you missed yesterday's show, you can watch it here. I still have to finish up journaling before take pictures.

Here are some LOs of older classes. This first one, Life, I used the Fly Away Kit and Helmar Adhesives from www.Scrap-Tastic.com and you can watch the video here.
Here's a close up of the flower, didn't it turn out awesome??? Look at all that shimmer!!!!!!!!!
And "Beauty"... I used the Fly Away Kit and Helmar Adhesives from www.Scrap-Tastic.com
And you can see the video here :)
Two things... make sure you "like" Helmar on fb, cause I know you do ;) and "like" Scrap-Tastic on fb too to get all the updates on UStream classes and more!!!

1 comment:

Jill Oriente said...

So pretty! I love the layers on your layout!