Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Two More FREE Scrapbooking Classes!!

Helmar is going to have a Helmar Halloween Howler Hop if you haven't heard the past 3-4 times I mentioned - lol! I have so many tips and techniques that I used while creating the clock that I am going to do a UStream class to SHOW you all what I did! So, the techniques class will be on Sunday, October 17th. You can see a sneak peek in the post below. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=158938737462512&ref=mf


In the second class I will be creating a Halloween "Spooky" LO using the October Add-On Kit: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=166973466652734&ref=mf

I have a little givaway at every show so make sure you are logged in... I have some Helmar Zapdots and bling bling to giveaway for the next few weeks!
 
I was looking through some pictures and found this.... Cali loves the tea party set and had a little party all to herself while Cullen was playing with Braeden and Cassidy was watching!
 
Make it a great day!!
Becky

No comments: