Saturday, February 18, 2006

For 6 More Days....

I will be accepting applications for the DT call!!! If you want info please contact me at Scrap-Tastic@wi.rr.com

I am just loving all of the LOs and projects I have received!!

For Michelle's guilty pleasure challenge.... One of my guilty pleasures is TV. Mostly reality TV, but I watch a lot of shows! To name a few... Lost, Am Idol, Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, Survivor, The Office, Joey, My Name is Earl, Nip/Tuck, The Sheild, The OC, Dancing and Skating with the Stars, Las Vegas, 24(Keifer - YUM!), project runway. There's more, but I just can't think of them right now!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Reality TV is one of mine too. :)

Colleen said...

I have posted on my blog yet, but my guilty pleasure is about the same though I would specifically say reality TV for me! So bad and yet so much fun to watch!

Colleen

Ingrid said...

I just started watching the first season of Lost and I'm not sure if I remembered to feed my kids today.....
JK, but seriously, I'm hooked!

B said...

LOST, 24, and Nip/Tuck - add me to that list!!!

Michelle W. said...

I love Desperate Houseives, The office, joey, my name is Earl, nip/tuck, the oc, 24, project runway and many mores too. LOL. It's scary I don't have a tv install in the car from the way I watch tv.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

I also adore Reality TV. It sure is a guilty pleasure!

Sherri said...

Lost is a got to see for me. I also like American Idol and House. Watch other things but they are not as high on my list.
Sherri S