Name 1-5 items you wish the scrapbooking industry will invent. - THANKS burberrygirl!!!
1. Rub-ons that contain PLENTY of vowels and RSTNLs!!! Or maybe a seperate pack of just these. I'm always running of of the common letters.
2. I agree with Michelle, I can't stand cutting the letters out of rub-on sheets, I wish they came seperated or perferated (sp??).
3. I need some type of storage for all my foam stamps. Right now they are in a bin and it's time consuming looking for a word. Those dinky containers that they give you are such a pain!
4. Rugby related items. I don't need many, but am tired of making my own!
5. I'm stealing this from Debbie - workout items ie. yoga, kickbox, aerobics.
6. I want a die cut system that doesn't cost a fortune! Is that possible :) Or that one system that will diecut your fonts from the computer, I don't know the name of it, but I think it's $500 or so. I would have a hard time convincing me to write the check!
On a different note... Cassidy, my youngest, fell asleep on my lap tonight. She woke up and started to say "meow". I asked her if she was dreaming of kitties and she had a great big smile on her face and said "yea" and fell back to sleep. How cute is that!!!