Thursdays random challenge: Bunch of random questions
1. How did you get into scrapbooking? I have always been a picture freak! I use to put my pics in those acid filled albums - yuck! Well, I fell in love with my hubby and around the same time heard about "real" scrapbooking. We were at Michael's one day and he bought me my first scrapbook :) Now, I couldn't even drag my hubby into Michael's - lol!
2. How do you define your style? I don't have a particular style.
3. Do you like scrapbooking with other people? With my SIL. I don't like going to crops and having to travel with my stuff. I always forget something!!
4. Do you have friends that scrapbook with you? Rarely, my SIL and I scrap. It's usually once a year.
5. Do you ever scrapbook about yourself? I don't like to, I have sooooo many pictures of my kids and family that I really need to do before I do some about me. That is my biggest pet peeve about contests - AAM/BOM LOs! I promise that I will never have a contest where I will ask for an AAM/BOM LO!!!
6. Do you scraplift? If yes/no, why? Yes, I basically look at it as inspiration since I rarely "copy" LOs. I usually "lift" an idea or shape or somathing small.
7. Do you stamp in your scrapbook pages? Sometimes, but not a lot. I probably would more if I had cool stamps!